Support request page design change

Hello,

I believe the support website needs a design touch. IMO There are two major issues for me when I’m in an open support request/thread

1. The request messages thread is ordered in descending order from top to bottom and the New Message box to reply opens at the very bottom. When I’m writing a reply message, I can’t see the previous message I’m responding to because it is at the top of the page! So, I keep scrolling up and down to compose the reply I need. (I suggest you reverse the order of the messages or make the reply box at the top. Wherever but the reply box should be next to the last message).

2. There is no code highlighting feature in the request messages and this makes it ugly and harder to understand. I suggest basic rich editing or at least code highlighting features added to message composition.

Thanks!

1 Like

:wave: Hi Ahmed

Thank you so much for reaching out with this feedback.

I’m not familiar with the support site myself, so I’m unsure if it’s a third-party integration or something we ourselves develop. I’ll find out and make sure the information you’ve provided is passed on to the right team/people.

Otherwise, I’m 100% with you as far as the frustrations you’ve noted. As someone who spends a lot of time crafting responses, I know that if I had to scroll up and down like that for the amount of time I typically spend writing a response, that it would get tedious pretty quickly :smile:

Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience.

We’ll of course provide any feedback here, as and when we have it :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much @Integralist ! I hope this was the right place to post this suggestion, it was the recommendation by the fastly support bot :smiley:
Thanks again and looking forward to the updates :slight_smile:

1 Like