Welcome to the Fastly Community Forum, the discussion platform for all of your Fastly, Varnish, and web performance needs! Use the Forum to ask questions, talk to other users, and share information.
Fastly is a modern, developer-friendly content delivery platform. We cache static and dynamic content to accelerate your site and deliver consistent performance for your end users.
About the Forum
This Community Forum is a place for members of the Fastly community — both employees and users — to come together, share knowledge, and help one another.
Below are some helpful hints to help make this place a great resource and discussion domain.
Community Forum members should:
- Be honest and transparent.
- Contribute to the conversation.
- Treat other Community Forum users with courtesy and respect.
- Monitor the Community Forum to keep the conversations consistent with these guidelines. If you would like to report a violation, please use the flagging feature in the Community Forum and an admin will handle it.
Community Forum members should not:
- Use ethnic slurs, personal insults, or obscenity.
- Engage in personal attacks or disparage any other participant.
- Post content that is vulgar, offensive, inappropriate, harassing, defamatory, abusive, lewd, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- Impersonate or falsely imply an association with any other person or entity.
- Submit content in exchange for payment or other consideration from another person or entity.
- Violate anyone’s privacy or publicity rights.
- Collect information about other users without their consent.
- Breach any duty of confidentiality to any other person or entity.
- Post or link to confidential information or any information for which the Community Forum member does not have permission to share, or provides any non-public information about Fastly or any other person or entity without authorization (including the names and contact information for Fastly personnel or Community Forum users).
- Spam or blatantly promote products or services.
- Post or link to content that contains false or deceptive language, unsubstantiated or comparative claims regarding Fastly’s or others’ products, advertising, commercial referrals, spam, chain letters, or any other solicitation, including solicitation of lawsuits.
- Post or link to content that infringes or violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity.
- Intentionally interfere with the operation of the Community Forum.
- Post or link to content that contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses, malware or other code, files, or programs designed or having the capability to disrupt, damage, or limit the functionality of any software or hardware.
Community Forum members should be aware that:
- Community Forum members are responsible for any content they post and may be subject to liability if the content posted is harmful or in violates any applicable law.
- Fastly reserves the right, in its sole discretion, with or without cause, at any time, and without notice to any Community Forum member, to suspend any Community Forum account and to delete, remove, or refuse to post any content submitted or posted to the Community Forum.
- Fastly may send Community Forum members information and notices regarding Fastly using the email address associated with the Community Forum account.
- Community Forum members are responsible for all of their activities in the Community Forum, use of their Community Forum accounts and maintaining the security of Community Forum account credentials.
- The Community Forum is accessible to an international audience. Things that do not seem abusive, obscene, or offensive to you might seem so to others.
- Community Forum members grant Fastly a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free license to incorporate into its Services and use content posted to the Community Forum. Community Forum members may use the posted content in connection with Fastly’s Services.
- Comments by non-Fastly personnel don't reflect Fastly's opinions.
- These guidelines are subject to update at any time.
- Community Forum members’ use of Fastly’s services is governed by the terms of service or the member’s subscription agreement.