Connectivity and FTP real time connections

Hi. I’m looking for a knowledgeable person who has hands on experience with the full connectivity for the CDN and other services as well as connecting it to my FTP so I can update my website and see instant updates, not cached.

Hey there – Fastly does not connect over FTP or support FTP uploads. We’re a reverse proxy that connects to your servers over HTTP. We have more details on this here: Using Fastly's global POP network

If you’re looking for tools to support a push-based workflow, you may want to take a look at our Glitch.com product to run your website, then put Fastly tools in front of that Glitch app via this tutorial Getting started with Fastly CDN is easier than ever with Glitch

1 Like

Hi Brian,

I’ve got experience working with Fastly’s CDN and integrating it into various workflows, including minimizing caching issues for real-time updates.
While Fastly itself doesn’t support FTP, I can help you set up a more efficient workflow for real-time updates, possibly using a different approach like HTTP-based solutions.

You can reach out to me on my email here

Colin

2 Likes